Ed

"Billy" wrote

My entire kitchen has Jenn-air and maytag appliances. They are the best
value out there. I would only consider Maytag or Jenn-air, or thermador,
unless you can afford sub-zero. I've owned Kenmore, Whrilpool, and
frididare in the past. Kenmore is cheap crap, poor quality cheaply made.
Whrilpool and frigidare are not built to last.

I know what you mean when you speak of quality. Jennair and Maytage
refrigerators were/are Admilal refigerators. The biggest problem I recall
with these is that the refrigerator door seal retaining screws were screwed
up against the inside door liner which was plastic. Eventually the screws
pushed through the liner and the inside panel fell off. Ah, quality.

These are not big sellers around here so I don't know if that was ever
corrected. At one time they used metal retainers under the screws and the
door liner problem never existed. Ah, progress.