Kathy

"orangetrader" wrote in message
I have a single story home with a monolithic concrete slab and my sewer

line
below the slab is in need of repair due to a crack, sand piles in as

laundry
water is discharged through the line at a rapid rate and caused partial
blockage.

Didn't you dig a hole yet?
Did your adjustor tell you weather they would pay for any damage incurred to
fix the pipe? You might be looking at it from the wrong end if you are
trying to get it covered by insurance. I bet they will pay to repair the
damage you do by tearing out the kitchen cabinets and jack-hammering a hole
in your kitchen floor. My sister-in-law's insurance did in Jacksonville.
Only it was her hot water line and not the drain. She ended up repiping the
whole house through the attic. If you want to see pictures of the kitchen
e-mail me out of group. My e-mail address is good, just take out the BUG.