Stormin Mormon

Is it a cold faucet? Might be just condensation.

Try teflon, and then a dose of Rectorseal #5 thread sealant. I have been
taught to use that combination when I do water pipes. works nicely.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Joe S" wrote in message
ups.com...

can't you just take it apart and put it back together with some

teflon tape?
Pipe fittings have an interference fit so they seal as you tighten

it. If
you think you over tightened it and thats why it leaks(because its

bottomed
out) perhaps some teflon tape will make it seal.

It's had teflon tape applied each time it's been screwed in (that's a
few times) but that doesn't seem to help this problem. When I have
unscrewed it previously, the teflon tape has appeared to be virtual
nothingness on the thread portions that had had contact.

I had finally had gotten all the soldering done and everything in place
and then the next morning I was checking all the joints and found the
smallest amount of wetness on this one place. It's like when I run my
finger along the bottom of the joint, I feel some wetness and see a
strip of water on my finger maybe 1/32" wide and and inch long....maybe
a quarter of a drip. It doesn't actively drip, though.

Joe