lp13-30

I was told a while back that the lifetime compressor warranty was only
if a complete system was installed, only for the residential(I think),
only for the original purchaser, and supposedly the purchaser had to
live in the house--no rental property-- although I don't now how deeply
they would check into that.And if the original purchaser sold the house,
the warranty would revert to the regular 10 year. However, I think the
lifetime on Amana heat exchangers is lifetime period-- whether original
owner or 20th owner. You got me curious now. I'm gonna check into this
and see if they changed their policy. Larry