Roger Shoaf

What! You want to watch TV for free and not get sucked into cable or
satellite? The commercials on cable are much better than the commercials on
broadcast TV.

Go for the guy wires, stronger is better.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

"udarrell" wrote in message
What's the best way to anchor a tripod TV antenna mount (Radio Shack) on a
house roof?
I'm concerned about roof leaks and legs pulling loose.

I am on high ground where the wind hits. I need a fringe 100 mile sized
antenna, will it hold up.
Had one on the garage that held up for around 25 years without guy wires,
finally one leg began pulling loose..
http://www.radioshack.com for a look at the mounts and antennas.
--
Air Conditioning Efficiency -