Roger Shoaf

"Walter R." wrote in message
My house was built in 1983. I would like to check out the GFI outlets that
were supposed to be installed at that time.

A couple of points. First this is your house. If you do not have GFIC
outlets where they should be, install them. If you have GFIC outlets and
you are not sure if they work, test them. If they fail the test, fix them.

Where can I find a history of the Code pertaining to GFIs, as amended over
the last 25 years?

If you or someone was injured and you think someone else is responsible for
an omission 25 years ago be prepared to share the responsibility for doing
nothing to fix the problem in the interim.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.