Chris Lewis

According to :
Please humor me then. What is your position on the stuff that goes
through the toilet, vis-a-vis its ability to clog the lateral, versus
that which goes through the garbage disposal? I didn't see anything
related to the toilet in your post, unless when you said "the rest you
deal with yourself" you meant you flush your potato peels after you
pass them through your intestines. This after all being a discussion of
whether a garbage disposal is likely to clog the lateral, I think a
comparison between the garby and the toilet is quite apropos, which is
why I ask.

I should think it'd be obvious that what's gone through your intestines
is usually a little less chunky ;-), and much closer to dissolving/
biodegrading completely, than what a garburator pumps into the lateral.

Of course, with a toilet, it's toilet paper that's the main risk.
Even so, it's going to disappear faster than, say, a hunk
of raw uncooked brocolli stem that's been shredded down to fibrous
chunks.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est