Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"al" writes:
Is there such thing as a reasonably cheap and reliable tyre pump with
pressure gauge to save using notoriously unreliable petrol station pumps
(tyres are meant to be cold when you check pressure anyway)? Any good/bad
experiences with such devices?

When CPC had them on special offer, I bought one of those combined
compressor/light/car-jump-starter power units with a 17Ah SLA battery
in it. I use this for bicycle and cars -- can take a while with a car
tyre though and the resolution of the guage isn't wonderful. If you
are after accuracy for some reason, I would get a separate tyre
pressure guage.

--
Andrew Gabriel