Joe

Joe, the holes do not usually point toward the center of the ball and
all three holes are not parallel to each other. You're right about
equipment costs. Nobody does enough balls to justify a cnc setup or
anything like that.

Can you explain what you mean by "not parallel to each other"?

Well, I'm not quote at the CNC cost level... At least not the cost of a
dedicated CNC... Maybe $1400-1800 from me plus a drill press / mill of
their choice. All depending on "stuff". I'll probably never sell a
bowling ball drill, but one never knows until he asks the questions, right?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-drill.com

V8013

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?
http://host.mynocdns.com/mailman/lis...rides_yunx.com