Joe

Clipped Stuff
When I was in college (when dinosaurs roamed the earth ;-), I worked in
the sporting goods department at K-Mart (discount stores chain). I
drilled the bowling balls

Clipped more stuff

Curiosity on my part... I figured the holes would not be drilled along the
same axis but all on separate axis lines heading straight toward the center
of the ball. Is this not the case?

i.e. ...and this is a selfish question for me of course - but could I
possibly market three spindle adjustable drilling heads to the folks who do
this type of drilling in mass quantities? The heads I sell all drill along
the same plane... There is no adjustment possible for the curvature of the
ball. IMHO my stuff is way too expensive unless they are doing thosands of
balls a month or so, but ya never know what your product is useful for until
someone asks... I've sold for munitions disarmarment, slicing hams, and ...
believe it or not, drilling holes in lild steel! grin

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-drill.com

V8013

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?
http://host.mynocdns.com/mailman/lis...rides_yunx.com