TURTLE

"kingrat" wrote in message
I plan on using a lot of stone in my new house. Goodbye carpet. However, it
sure is cold on cold mornings. Putting in a floor warming system is cost
prohibitive. I was wondering if a few strategically placed kickspace heaters
would do the trick and also have the added side effect of warming the room?

This is Turtle.

Some of the best effects that I have ever seen on heating stone flooring was
done by ceiling fans run on low speed 24 hours a day. If you pass enough of air
over the stone floor. the room air and the stone floor will become the same
temp. .

TURTLE