Mark Carver

Lobster wrote:

I was in B&Q earlier today and noticed that there's not a sign of any of
the harmonised colours. I'd have been none the wiser that there had
been any changes at all.

Same in my local B&Q, however the local Wilkinsons does now have the new
colours on its T&E cables for sale.

Wickes, on the other hand, do have the new colours IIRC; and a notice on
the shelf directs you to their "Good Ideas" leaflet on the subject.
However, there are none to be had; apparently they have had a directive
from somewhere that they aren't allowed to give them out!

I noticed also that Woolworths only now have scraps of mains sockets and
switches for sale, and all of those were reduced in price, so perhaps
they are phasing out the stock ?

--
Mark