Jim

The old editor of Weekend Woodcraft wrote me the following, thought you
all might be interested...

From: Robert Joseph:
"Linda and I are still trying to create a new magazine. However this
magazine well be an on-line magazine where people will come and
download their projects. We hope to have this up and running within the
next
six months. We hope that you'll stop by the web site and check it out.
We well be offering the same type projects that were offered in Weekend
Woodcrafts. You'll be able to find us www.weekendwoodworks.com. This
site is still under construction. We'll notify you by email once the
site is up and running. Please tell everyone you know."

Jim