TheNewGuy

Eric,

Hey, thanks for the reply! I agree w/ you that GI "documentation" is
a laugh - my GI TS 'owner's manual' was marginally useful during setup;
I was better off getting the help I did from a friend who has
experience in such matters!

I think General has updated this 115 model; talked to my local dist. 2
weeks ago, and he's showing them w/ the CI infeed/outfeed tables now
instead of rollers. Also General's webpage also shows the 115 picture
now w/ cast iron, but the description still mentions rollers.

700 lbs??? Are we talkin' bout the same machine?

As far as adjustments go - once you got it all dialed-in, how minimal
is snipe?

Lastly, was the gearbox leak obvious, and how soon into your usage did
it manifest?

Thanks for taking the time to feed me info; I think this is the one
I'll be getting.

-Chris