Duane Bozarth

Keith wrote:

Did you mean the Powermatic 60b joiner. It appears to be $1200 at Amazon which
maybe worth a few more bucks.

No, I'd be leery of the 60B w/o seeing it/using it for quite some
time...it's apparently a cheaper version w/ what is listed as a "sheet
metal" bed--it weighs 300 lb where as the "real" Model 60 (now an "A",
apparently) is 400 lb.

Of, course, it's $1800 or so, out of the range of the original
question...I was just commenting to other responder that if "best" were
the criterion, I have my own preferences...but, I have to admit that
I've not seen much new Powermatic equipment and it appears they're also
under the gun to cut cost so my impressions/likes built on 20-yr old
machines may not be valid for what is presently available new, even from
Powermatic's "old line" machines...