Halfway done with the install of the paneling. Its going in nice,
luckily about two-thirds of the butt joints are falling on joists out
of pure good fortune.
The seven or eight that did not fall on a joist seem really solid.
Sealed both sides of the boards to help prevent any future cupping or
twisting due to moisture.

Even SWMBO is happy with the outcome, but schedule slippage has got her
undies in a bundle.

And I still gotta order and put down flooring (bamboo, vertical grain),
trim out the room, put up aromatic cedar in the closet and touch up all
my dings. Oh, yeah, by the end of March.

And work full time at my "real job", yada, yada, yada....

App

That which is never-ending never ends.