stoutman

Kinda, but it only does it along two of the short lenghts. No sagging along
the longer sides of the rectangle. I really think it has nothing to do with
the weight of the router. I think it is deffective.

If this is a property of the crown that is designed into the plate (which i
dont think it is) than I wish I never bought this POS.

It doesnt really matter anymore. I ordered the woodpecker Al plate. Im
gonna use the other one to make jigs or a coaster or something

"Leon" wrote in message
. ..

"stoutman" wrote in message
. com...
Ah, ok.

Let me try again. It's sagging NEAR the edges DOWNWARD. As you move
from left to right or right to left, the sagging deminishes.

ah, sorta kinda lika square pie pan turned upside down.