Eric Johnson

Works great, I am really happy with the power and now have a good feel for
the setup. I expect it to be a life long tool. I did have a leak in the
gearbox and Workbench was more than willing to fix it under warranty if I
was willing to bring that 700# beastie back in there. So I declined, took
the seal kit and fixed it myself. Wasn't too bad only took a few hours but
it was a pain in the arse to fill the lube back up. I ended up using a
turkey baster to transfer the gear lube. I'm not sure if it was a
number/boxing problem but mine has cast iron wings, the new model shows
rollers.. Can't speak for the roller type model. Fit and finish are the
same as the rest of the made in Taiwan jobs out there. I think the one
advantage over many similar models is the table is stationary and the
cutterhead moves. makes outfeed tables easy..
I did take the time to go through all of the adjustments and was pleasantly
surprised to find the factory assembly was nearly spot on. I would like to
see a more detailed owner documentation but it 's all there

EJ