Gunner

On 7 Mar 2005 08:44:46 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Larry Jaques says...

g Read the article. It cofirms my suspicions that SCOTUS has
been infected by Eurothought, Kennedy in particular, and that
it is a liberal court after all.

Well there it is. That ultra-liberal president, Reagan,
appointed him. So he's an ultraliberal.

Why don't those guys try to get some *conservative* justices
appointed for a change? Every time they try, they fall flat
on their faces. Might be better if they just abolished the
supreme court, then the president could decide those pesky
cases on his own!

Jim

Everytime we try to get some conservative judges..the Left has an orgy
of fliabustering.. Estrada and others are perfect examples.
For some reason...the Left simply HATEs minoritys who are
conservatives...I guess its that inherent racism that so plagues the
Left.

Unfortunatly..the Left has prolonged it far to long..hence th Nuclear
option will be used shortly.

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)