John

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:35:05 -0800, Ken Cutt
wrote:

Lane wrote:

"Ken Cutt" wrote in message

Umm by the way my wife always considered me a " kit " ;-) . At least she
has dedicated most of her life to fixing whats wrong with me .
Ken Cutt

Has she had much luck? My wife hasn't had much, seem like just getting older
and wiser changes guys more than the women! Just an observation.....
Lane

Welllll she thinks she is making progress . Why just the other day she
managed to get me to admit that toilets do indeed have seats that move ;-) .
Ken Cutt

That's nothing a good welder can't fix!!!

My wife prefers to find the toilet seat up,
she hates it to have to sit down on a wet one.
--
SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA ROTAS
Have 5 nice days! John