Andy Hall

Default Buying a router - DeWalt DW621 vs...

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:22:10 +0100, "RichardS" noaccess@invalid
wrote:

One other bugbear that I have with this is that it is not possible to buy
the 1/2" collet in europe. US models come with 1/4" and 1/2" collets, it is
possible to get them but only from DW service centres and I haven't found
one of these that will ship from web orders. According to DW this is down
to their CE rating certificate for the product.

There's an authorised spares company (can't remember the name) in
Isleworth or Brentford or somewhere like that that will ship from
phone orders. If you call DW in Slough they will give you the
details.

Also, a lot of parts, especially collets, are compatible with Trend
and vice versa - The T9 and DW625 have these in common.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl