Dave Hinz

On 7 Mar 2005 07:38:12 -0800, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Ed Huntress says...

I just couldn't pass up the chance to point out that the
the conservatives who are hollering about this decision are
the ones who bought and paid for most of the justices who
handed it down.

Not to mention that it must have transmogrified since it decided Bush v.
Gore. g

Like my legal eagle (ms. Mulligan) says, "buyer's remorse."

Remind me again how anything the SCOTUS did change the number of
votes that Gore didn't get? I mean, the count, the recount, the
rerecount, the rererecount, and the rerererecount done by the press
all had Bush on top, after all. The only thing the SCOTUS said
was "Sorry, Gore, you don't get your selective recount in just heavily
democratic counties".