Oliver Ciaravella

Plumbing really isnt daunting, if your doing a kitchen, rip the old one out
then you have good access to the pipes. Turn The the water off, buy a pipe
cutter (Wish I got one to start with), dont mess around with a hacksaw. Then
either go for the pre soldered joints or push fit ones. Pre soldered joints
are so easy to do two dry pipes rub down put bit of flux on each rub down
the inside of the fitting then push the two pipes together apply heat then
allow to cool. It really is that easy. working on old pipes is alittle more
tricky making sure there is NO water as I found once. If you dont feel up to
soldering just get the push fit pipes there easy just make sure you push
them in hard enough.

A new fitted kitchen wont cost massively more and the look will be 1000%
better than a revamped one.