inNeedofHelp

"Gel" wrote in message ups.com...
SEE
http://www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects...d_switches.htm

Thanks for the link, had a look at that before, and that is a brill
diagram ... if you have standard loop in lighting, which I don't. No
DIY book I have come across covers my lighting circuit so hence why I
posted here.

Basically each switch has 2 cables, one live from supply, the other to
the switch. This method is not covered in books I have looked at, and
is frequently used in flat rewires as there is no ceiling access.

If any one knows of a book covering this, please point me to it

Dave Jones, answered the question nicely :-) Thanks Dave

Thanks