Christian McArdle

MFI after we finally had the kitchen delivered after numerous phone calls
and a few missing parts. The kitchen itself was like any other flat pack,
not what I would consider easy to construct. Cost wise worked out about

2000

Come on, the MFI ones were absolutely standard flatpack very easy to
assemble.

Finally the IKEA kitchen, for a flat pack it was soooo easy to install one
quick look at the pictures then all the carcases were built, most things
were planned to make construction an ease.

Except that there is no service channel, making them about 10 times more
difficult to install. They're fine if you have no taps, washing machines,
sinks, or hobs in your kitchen, though.

Christian.