Dave Liquorice

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 01:00:52 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Normal BCO resolution in cases like this is to insist on suspended
floors with underfloor vents I believe.

I guess most comes up from the ground, but what about walls made of
that nice cornish granite? Ventilation is the way to deal with it
though.

Maybe we need more info from the OP. Type/age of house, floor
construction, recently fitted DG'ing etc. I'd have thought any
moderately recent place with a solid floor would have a plastic DPM
these days. Can Radon get through plastic DPM?

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail