John Moorhead

Default Ok, Ready! Here I go!

Folks -

Okay - I start, sort of, tomorrow with the woodworking class - I have 3
days to work in the shop, cleaning and getting a handle on things,
inventory, what's gotten ripped off, etc...

I do know that the blade they have on the Unisaur is cheap/old/dull.... The
blade on the bandsaw is bent... And this being a public school, actually
buying something before the end of the school year *may* be a trick.

What would you all recommend for general purpose blades here? Nermally, I'd
go with a Forrest WWII Combo for the TS, and a Timberwolf for the BS... but
how wide a blade? The BS is an 18" Delta.

More tomorrow night on this, after I report back from "the front". I tried
to get them to let me bring NIPPER into shop class as a "Shop Dog" - but as
I figured, it got ixnayed. So, if any of y'all are going to be in town
tomorrow, the dog could use a small pack of hot dogs at about 10 and another
around 2.

Lemme know what y'all recommend for blades. Woof!

John Moorhead