Larry Jaques

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:58:30 GMT, the inscrutable "Mortimer Schnerd,
RN" spake:

George wrote:
Wallpaper an XB-70, probably the sexiest plane ever.

If you ever go to Wright-Patterson, it really stands out. It's just an
incredible piece of work. Compared to other knockoffs, like the Tu-144,
I've seen, it's just gorgeous.

I've seen that plane at Wright -Patterson and you are right... it makes a P-51
look like a Jenny. Scared the hell out of the Russkies too...

I still prefer the Supermarine Spitfire Mk. 1A to the P-51 or XB-70.
http://www.rdrop.com/users/hoofj/
http://www.fighter-planes.com/big/spitfire.jpg

I drank WHAT? + http://www.diversify.com
--Socrates + Web Application Programming