Bob G.

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 16:15:18 GMT, "Rick Cox"
wrote:

Good morining,
A local woodworking store here in Columbus had a special on Jet 18"
(jwbs18b) for $899.00. My father bought one and Bob G. wanted a review of
the set up.

Rick............
Thank you very much....for the review,...

My major concern was the adjustment of the lower guides...etc..
So I guess alittle "on hands" experience on my part would be a good
idea...

I restore old cars (another hobby) and was not "too" concerned
about assembly... lol...just call me a Pennsylviania Mechanic
all I need is a little bailing wire and a hammer...

I am not in any rush to replace my old crapsman 12 inch saw but
am getting closer and closer to pulling the trigger...

Thanks
Bob G.