Larry Jaques

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 00:40:01 -0600, the inscrutable Patriarch
spake:

Andy Dingley wrote in
:

It was somewhere outside Barstow when Phisherman
wrote:

The initial heap
should be at least 3x3x3 foot for composting to work well.

And don't forget to **** on it.

Easiest way is to have a barbecue and invite all the guests to do
likewise. Maybe this works better for pagans?

Indubitably, my dear Dingles.

Some of us gather our nitrogen from organic sources (horse stables), adding
to the aroma. Mulched under black plastic for a month or so, the weeds are
pretty much history.

Or the OP can wimp out, and throw it in the greens bin, and let the
municipality deal with it. Not everyone wants responibility through the
whole carbon cycle, anyway.

I take the easy way out. I burn my leaves (two piles a year) and pick
up a full truck bed (cubic yard) load of JoGrow (community compost)
from them once a year for $9. I'm going to the fully organic stuff
from the other place this year at a premium: $20 a load.

Does taking a leak on the compost pile preclude Christianity? It's never
been mentioned in my doctrinal studies...

I think it's the essence of it. Every time I think of those preachy
religious folks...

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming