jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

I wish you Lefties would make up your minds about the makup of
Scotus..if it decides your way...its a liberal court. If it decides
anyway but your way..its a Conservative court. Ive heard at least 200
differing opinions about this subject as to whether or not tis Lib
Conservative

No no, we're the same as you. If it decides our way, it's
a *centrist* court. If it decides you way, it's a wildly
out of touch with reality (pick one) liberal, conservative
court. g

I just couldn't pass up the chance to point out that the
the conservatives who are hollering about this decision are
the ones who bought and paid for most of the justices who
handed it down.

Jim

please reply to: