chris French

In message , Goo Goo
writes
"Oliver Ciaravella" wrote in message
Hi,
This isn't a post asking for information just thought I would post my
personal recommendations about kitchen suppliers.
Ok I have installed 3 kitchens so far one MFI, one renovated kitchen, and
1 Ikea kitchen.

snip

So personally If I will do another kitchen it will be an Ikea one. I'm
sure most people have had bad experiences with them but for the cost and
quality you cant really complain, and the ease of construction just helps
make my mind up.
Olly

I work for IKEA, and they do try extremely hard to make kitchens easier as
time goes on, they're always lookign for new approaches etc, and methods to
ensure your kitchens easy to build.

I've had one too, with my discount, and it was easy peasy; never MFI again,
they genuinly made kitchens seem like a struggle/hard.

IKEA kitchens are fine, and of reasonable quality. The problem with them
comes in dealing with he organisation. If they don't have the right
thing, it's damaged etc. it can be a PITA getting it sorted.
--
Chris French, Leeds