Andy Hall

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:39:44 -0000, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:11:15 -0000, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

That is project work which is another matter to normal DIY.

But what is "normal DIY". We already covered the point that it's
different things to different people.

Doing a large job, like ripping out the bathroom and replacing all, even
bath, tiles, lights, floor, etc, is a project. Replacing a basin or putting
up shelves is a very different. Light DIY vs heavy DIY. Most fall into the
former.

I find those definitions way too limiting, so I think that it's a good
idea that the FAQ article will cover this.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl