Art

Can't tell you how many times I've personally gone out on a trouble call to
"Teach" the customer how to RTFM which illustrates the different aspect
displays and types of reproduction in plain English, Spanish, and
ocassionally French depending on the manufacturer. Makes an easy service
call if the customer is teachable and understands what is being communicated
to them. Even some DVDs are recoeded "Letter Box" on one side and "Full
Screen" on the other.
Just another way to baffel the masses?? Eh. plotherea of uses with no real
advantage.
"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
Art wrote:
Probable that he is viewing Letter Box videos, or some of the
programming is broadcast in that particular format?

Hadn't even occured to me....you may be right.