Jerry G.

My preference is for Sony, or Panasonic. I found these to have accurate
reproduction, and a good service record.

--

Jerry G.
======

"M" wrote in message
Our 15 year old Panasonic CTM2778S is getting tired and dim.

I guess it's time to get another one and am looking for some guidance.

Can you all tell me your top three 27" or 32" TV choices for
reliability/features, etc?
I'm not going the LCD or Plasma route now. I just want flat tube
technology.

I'm in the US and have the usual stores to choose from.

Also, what mfrs should I stay away from?

I googled (with few exact hits) and saw some recent threads similar to my
question
but still want the group's responses in one thread.

TIA
Mike