stoutman

Ah, ok.

Let me try again. It's sagging NEAR the edges DOWNWARD. As you move from
left to right or right to left, the sagging deminishes.

"Leon" wrote in message
.. .

"stoutman" wrote in message
om...
Yeah your right it's a rectangle not a square.

I'm not sure how else to 'dumb down' the explanation for this problem.

Maybe there is someone out there that knows what I'm talking about (for
the love of GOD I hope so...) that could explain it better.

Its the comment,

This could also be explained as "sagging downward
toward the edges", that is tough to understand.

I could easily understand/picture sagging downward AWAY from the edges.
Sagging downward TOWARDS the edges sounds like it is high in the middle.