Eugene Nine

Leon wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
oups.com...
They cancelled a contract with me saying they're going out of business,
but their web site doesn't look like it. They're still accepting new
subscriptions, too. Beware & don't renew. I've seen other magazines go
out of business & rarely received my money back. Usually they just
disappear & the amount is too small to make it worth going after.

Better if possible to buy subscriptions through a subscription company
that
offers other choices. I had that happen to me with Windows magazine.
Dial America made it good by either a pro-rated refund or a longer
subscription to another magazine.

Funny, that is who called me last night wanting me to re-subscribe to
Weekend Woodcraft even though its been well over a year since I let my
subscription expire.