LRod

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:38:18 GMT, "stoutman" wrote:

Mounted my PC 7518 in the Rousseau plate in my new router table. Already
see deflection on the outside edges when I place a straight edge along the
width of the plate. Im not sure if the plate was defective before I set it
up or not. Its been mouted with the router for 24 h.

I don't think you're seeing plate deflection. When I put my router
table in storage I left my M12V hanging on the Rousseau in the table.
There wasn't a scintilla of deflection when I took it out. So you say
the M12V is no 7518? Okay, I'll give you that. The table was in
storage for FIVE YEARS. I am unconvinced you're seeing plate
deflection in less than, what, 24 hours? 48 at the outside? Uh-uh.

I would return this thing but I already drilled it out for my router.

My offer from before still stands:

Send it to me. I love my Rousseaus. No reason not to have another one,
even though it's been defaced, reducing its sale value to zero.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net