Will

Mike:

Turns out that you can get a 3X3 foot... $495
http://www.oneofakindshow.com/Englis...05-App-ENG.pdf

Look at page 8 of the application for the rates. Those of you who are
serious (or curious) about this...

Americans - multiply by .8 to get USD on the rate.

I would think that a small boot at a show like this would be counter
productive...

This one was a 5 day show -- so maybe it is not that bad after all????
March 24-28th 2005

As I said earlier -- the brochure is worth a look on its own merits.

Mike wrote:
Peter Hyde wrote:

In article ,
Will wrote:

http://www.oneofakindshow.com/

Will,
I now several artisans who did the OoAK shows and were really bummed
out. The cost is really high. For approx. $500 you get a 3'x3' space
and no guarantees that you will sell anything. The effort needed to go
into

You are talking about Canada (Ontario) Did you mean 3ft x 3ft or 3Meters x
3 Meters, about the standard size here in the US or 10'square.

mike

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek