Rob Mills

"LenS" wrote in message

Any comments, suggestions, etc. will be greatly appreciated.

Hot water tanks just don't last like they used to and the manufactures don't
put 15 - 20 year warranties on them anymore, think ten years is about the
max now and most or less than that. The house that we sold three years ago
had to have an eight year old tank replaced and the house we moved into had
to have a nine year old tank replaced. We live in N.E. Okla and the water
quality is above average. RM~

PS, Installation is very high these days, probably as much as the tank or
more. If you have the time you can save several hundred $$$ by installing
your own tank (it's a piece of cake).