Andrew Chesters

Lurch wrote:
On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 18:47:42 +0000, Andrew Chesters
strung together this:

To deal with the Upstairs ring aspect. I wouldn't. If you, or one of
yours, or a future owner were to have a fault, trip the breaker for
downstairs and then fry, you would feel responsible?

I certainly wouldn't. If some clueless ****wit fried themselves
because they didn't know what they were doing and 'assumed' things
relating to safety then it would not be anyones problem other than
their own.

In a conservatory, I would be especially keen to have an RCD on the circuit.

Why's that then?

Cables likely to be taken outdoors, moisture (Perhaps) maybe lots of
potted plants in front of sockets... Not all a "regulation" reason, but
just an instinct that the risks COULD be higher.