Lurch

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 18:47:42 +0000, Andrew Chesters
strung together this:

To deal with the Upstairs ring aspect. I wouldn't. If you, or one of
yours, or a future owner were to have a fault, trip the breaker for
downstairs and then fry, you would feel responsible?

I certainly wouldn't. If some clueless ****wit fried themselves
because they didn't know what they were doing and 'assumed' things
relating to safety then it would not be anyones problem other than
their own.

In a conservatory, I would be especially keen to have an RCD on the circuit.

Why's that then?
--

SJW