OG

"Goo Goo" wrote in message
"Lurch" wrote in message
What?
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. If an appliance has a
3A fuse, it means it draws less than 3A, could be 0.001A. I've got a
TV, amplifier, CD player, DVD player, various other boxes of musical
orign, 2 STB's and a Quattro switcher. I haven't got it to 3A yet.

If I add a PC I still won't be anywhere near 13A.

You need to check the actual rating of all the appliances you have
plugged in, not the fuse sizes.

Oh well apologies to the aforementioned poster! I was told to check

the fuse
by a maplin attendant! It was a bird tho, so maybe that's why.... har

har,
just kidding ladies...

Listen mate, you're in no postition to talk!