NotMe

"selfbuilder" wrote in message
ups.com...
Good tip, was thinking of Magnet but I'm definately going check out
IKEA aw well now.

Only reason I do not touch IKEA kitchens is the lack of space behind the
units.

I do around 3-4 kitchens per year in old (~100 years) tenement flats, and
with the non-square walls, and "interesting" waste/electric/water supply
arrangements I am always grateful for the extra 5-6cm at the back of the
units to play with.

Hence almost always using MFI (well, Howden), although the next one
(arriving next week) is a B&Q as I liked their particular design for the
flat that I am doing up at the moment (I buy electricals/taps/sinks
separately anyway).

HTH.