Lobster

Goo Goo wrote:

Today i was hoovering through *another*socket in my room, and we had a
power-cut, i think it was in the entire house but i can't tell as nothing
was 'on' that would indicate so, but everything in my room cut out.

What do you mean by a power cut? Why can't you tell what was cut - are
you saying the power came back on by itself?

I don't want to blow up the house, but surely if it says 10-way socket
expander it *should* be ok, even with more than 13amps going through it?

Er - why would you think that?!!

It's a comptuer, video,tv,printer,monitoramplifier and a couple of other
minor things like wireless router.

What other "minor things"? That doesn't sound like 13A so far - where
do you get that figure from?

David