Jerry G.

The software normally should be able to re-set it to PAL. If not, it would
be cheaper, and of better quality to replace the display card, than to start
converting the output. The conversion process has losses, and the cost is
high for the quality you will get.

--

Jerry G.
======

"Peter Weaver" wrote in message
My graphics card has an S-Video output that can be sent to a TV using a
scart adaptor.

Problem is, for some reason the output signal is in the ntsc format, and
living outside america, my TV uses the more common PAL D format.

Anyone know of a circuit that can convert NTSC into 625 line PAL?
I would I also need an audio delay line so that sound can remain in sync
with the video signal.

If nobody knows how to do this, its ok.

I'm Just trying to save myself a little time by not having to design one
myself if I don't need to..

My graphics card is a geforce 4MX 440.