Phisherman

Well, the router should be removed when not in use to prevent sag.
Your router motor is a heavy one. Removing it is easy as it just
screws out. The Rousseau plate is slightly convex to compensate for
the router weight, but not for continuous suspension.

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:38:18 GMT, "stoutman" wrote:

Mounted my PC 7518 in the Rousseau plate in my new router table. Already
see deflection on the outside edges when I place a straight edge along the
width of the plate. Im not sure if the plate was defective before I set it
up or not. Its been mouted with the router for 24 h.

I would return this thing but I already drilled it out for my router.

Think im gonna order a benchdoh aluminum plkate ($80.00). Should of gotten
it to begin with.