AAvK

Yes, Alex, that's the one. Personally, I don't think it was a great
magazine. It never describes the tricks of the trade - just tells you
to do something. Not so good for a beginner, IMO.
I have since received an email from the editor. He is no longer
employed by the publisher & the magazine is definitely out of
circulation according to him. He provided me information to go after
my kill fee. The publisher, EGW, is really playing dirty, though. The
kill fee on my article isn't a big deal, but still taking new
subscriptions is not cool.
Jim

That is all pretty sad then. A mag that is low on genuine technique under a
dirty money grubbing company... thanks for the tip on not to subscribe.

--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com