jo4hn

Nick wrote:

I have been bouncing back and forth the idea of adding hardwood flooring to
my new house. I have checked many different distributors of hardwood
flooring but I can't seem to find the right one. The one that I am most
inclined to choose is Lumber Liquidators. I saw them on Extreme Makeover and
what those floors did to that home was amazing. Has anyone had any good (or
bad) experiences with Lumber Liquidators (www.lumberliquidators.com)?

Thanks,

Nick

Bought a bunch (700 sq.ft.?) of prefinished oak flooring for my new
house. Picked it up myself and hauled it up the mountainside. The
flooring seems to be lasting well and the price was right.
mahalo,
jo4hn