Jerry Martes

"Karl Townsend" remove .NOT to reply wrote
in message ink.net...
If there's anyone out there with Total Recall, you might remember I've had
a lot of trouble with my irrigation well. Its a 20 hp single phase and
they aren't made or serviced anymore. I have to move up to three phase.

I've bought a 50 hp VFD drive and a 75KVA transformer to produce 440 three
phase. Before I buy and install a new 30 hp. pump, I want to test this
under load. I have a 30 hp motor, I'm looking for ideas on how to create
30 hp of mechanical resistance and know I have that much load.

Karl

Karl

Why did you decide to not pump water? I'd have expected that you have
old or surplus water pumps around.

Jerry